Pinay-American Blog
Theres a Limit on Rice
Saturday, April 26, 2008 @ 6:25 AM

We already knew that Philippines having a crisis on rice shortage. But did you know that United States are also limiting rice. Yes, theres also some limits here and lots of Asian and Filipinos are now doing panic buying.

Before the 25lbs of rice is only worth $10+ but now its $20+. Wow, it doubles even the 50lbs rice before is $20+, now $40+. Thats why i tried to go to Asian Store to buy rice and to know if this news is true. And I saw the price really got high. I bought a 25lbs rice and ask the cashier if theres a limit on buying it, she said no limits here at all. She said its only in Costo (Whole Store here in United States) because its more cheaper there than on any Asian Store where actually Asian peoples buy because its more cheaper there when you buy your veggies, fruits, noodles, etc.

I like buying at Costco too, but i only go there for buying some goodies for pasalubong boxes for the Philippines to send cause theres lots and lots of big stuff that the whole family can feed in only one pack.

Well, I'm cutting the amount of rice I'm eating now cause I notice my tummys getting bigger and I need to lose weight. I will only eat rice maybe, once in a while for a change.

Labels: ,



L.O.V.E.



love girl
know her feelings

known as nikkyby her friends but real name is Michelle. proud Pinay
Lovable to those who love her.
Hater on those who hate her.
L♥RVE...2 princesses, husband, color pink, blogging, shopping, my pink gadgets.
HATES...stabber, fake, plastic, maarte, chismosa.


wishlist
coming soon

wacom intius 3. own house. big bed. plasma tv. nice car. hard drive. travel around the world. garden.


chitchatbox
say hi




April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


credits
thank you


ranks
more to come




fun contest
join them




loved by
CPL




the gang
linky-link

link
link
link
link
link


cheap hosting
as low as $1/month