Pinay-American Blog
Give me Gas
Saturday, May 31, 2008 @ 6:22 PM

Give me GASSSSSSS, please. I don't know when I can still afford paying for gas for my car. Paying apartment rent, paying school fees for my little ones, food and more bills are coming every month and because I'm working and I need transportation going there, I use my car to go wherever I need to. Oh my GOD, price is hiking EVERYDAY, I mean it...EVERYDAY. Yesterday, gas station near from our place is $4.10 per gallon (unleaded)..then i came back this day and its $4.13.....gosh...when this stop. All around the world is affected to this hike. Philippines the most, poor country. Poor people there can't even afford to buy rice for daily food intake. And now price hike is a burden. It affects food cause food travels from provinces to urban places where most people buy at the market (palengke).

No more price hike big companies oil....please.....If this continue....I don't know if i still gonna use my car, maybe I will ride bus instead.

Labels:



L.O.V.E.



love girl
know her feelings

known as nikkyby her friends but real name is Michelle. proud Pinay
Lovable to those who love her.
Hater on those who hate her.
L♥RVE...2 princesses, husband, color pink, blogging, shopping, my pink gadgets.
HATES...stabber, fake, plastic, maarte, chismosa.


wishlist
coming soon

wacom intius 3. own house. big bed. plasma tv. nice car. hard drive. travel around the world. garden.


chitchatbox
say hi




April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


credits
thank you


ranks
more to come




fun contest
join them




loved by
CPL




the gang
linky-link

link
link
link
link
link


cheap hosting
as low as $1/month