Pinay-American Blog
Moving Again
Friday, May 16, 2008 @ 10:07 AM

Before, when I'm living in the Philippines, I never experience moving to another place, I only stay on our house there from the day I was born till I got here but now that I'm here in United States, I experience moving from another place to another. I think this is the 3rd time were moving again! We are moving tomorrow. GGGrrrr.. I hate putting all the stuff in boxes and after moving to another one arranging it again. Organizing is my stuff, I like organizing everything that I see in the way in my house. And then again, I have to make a list on what I gonna do and where to put everything in the right place. Actually, there's nothing much we gonna bring to new place (thank God). No sofa or big cabinets, only our bed and childrens bed that I can detach and put it in one box. We have laptops and flat screen so its easy to carry. I gonna say bye-bye again on this house were I live for about 3 years. I got used to this place coz it has a big side yard that we can almost do anything we want there. Theres swing hanging on the big branch of the tree for my little ones to play and the slide. I have to sell the place coz its really hard to pay the mortgage and also we have to pay some of our expenses we need to pay. I will try to live to the apartment again and when i get my stable job, then I will buy a better one than this.

I will miss this house. I will keep all the pictures where I took pictures of myself with it. I wonder whose people gonna be here. I gonna miss gardening. I gonna miss watering the lawn. I gonna miss having a big yard I gonna miss everythings here. Bye-bye house....muahzzz. Thanks for the comfort you made . **sob

Labels:



L.O.V.E.



love girl
know her feelings

known as nikkyby her friends but real name is Michelle. proud Pinay
Lovable to those who love her.
Hater on those who hate her.
L♥RVE...2 princesses, husband, color pink, blogging, shopping, my pink gadgets.
HATES...stabber, fake, plastic, maarte, chismosa.


wishlist
coming soon

wacom intius 3. own house. big bed. plasma tv. nice car. hard drive. travel around the world. garden.


chitchatbox
say hi




April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


credits
thank you


ranks
more to come




fun contest
join them




loved by
CPL




the gang
linky-link

link
link
link
link
link


cheap hosting
as low as $1/month