Pinay-American Blog
Tea vs Coffee
Wednesday, May 21, 2008 @ 9:40 PM

I love the smell of the coffee from candles or anything scented and also the one were drinking but there is one reason i can't take too much coffee, it make me feel dizzy. I don't know why but in only an 8oz. of drinking coffee makes me start more like everything is spinning. I tried going at Starbucks when I came here in U.S. and ordered their coffee. I'm very excited to order one cause lots of people here like Starbucks coffee. So I ordered the small cup of coffee and I put some half and half and sugar. And taste like really different way back of my country. Mostly here, they use coffee maker to have some coffee but Filipinos mostly know Instant Coffee. The one you don't need any coffee maker just add water and if you want, sugar and half and half. And after sipping and tasting Starbucks coffee....whoaw!!!... It is strong.... I taste mostly coffee in it, even though I already put some sugar and half&half, taste like nothings there but the coffee. And after one to another sipped, finally, buttoms up. Its an experience having roasted coffee made by coffee maker. And after all the sipping event, the place is started to spin . And after that I told to myself never to have those coffee again.
VS

After that traumatic experiencec. I notice my mom making some tea for herself. I asked her what is it taste like. She said its ok and good for digestion. Well, I wanna try one. I bought this Lemon Tea from the store and when I got home, I boiled some water then pour it in my favorite mug. Then, put this little bag with some kinds of leaves inside it with a white string so I can remove it after 1-2 mins. I put half tsp. of sugar and start to sipped......wow!!...This is nice.. taste good. And the feeling its like lifting me up. Thats the day I start drinking tea rather than the spinning feeling of the coffee.

TEA IS THE WINNER FOR ME!!!

Labels:



L.O.V.E.



love girl
know her feelings

known as nikkyby her friends but real name is Michelle. proud Pinay
Lovable to those who love her.
Hater on those who hate her.
L♥RVE...2 princesses, husband, color pink, blogging, shopping, my pink gadgets.
HATES...stabber, fake, plastic, maarte, chismosa.


wishlist
coming soon

wacom intius 3. own house. big bed. plasma tv. nice car. hard drive. travel around the world. garden.


chitchatbox
say hi




April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


credits
thank you


ranks
more to come




fun contest
join them




loved by
CPL




the gang
linky-link

link
link
link
link
link


cheap hosting
as low as $1/month