Pinay-American Blog
Being a Young Mommy
Thursday, May 29, 2008 @ 11:07 PM

"Good morning mama, good morning," shouts my 5 and 3 yrs old dauhters early morning. "Breakfast time", "I want cereal with milk,"said my 2 little princesses.

Eyes still stapled shut, I becomes with a sudden rainfall of kisses as my kids playfully tries to open my eyelids as eagerly and zestfully as my kids try and open a box cereal. My life (25 years old) brings a tale of circumstances: young, lovely mother who now learns the essence of life through the lens of my children.

My first pregnancy is when i was 19. I just found out I'm pregnant when I notice than I'm one month delayed with my menstrual period. I told my boyfriend (now my husband) that I'm a month pregnant and we got very nervous because this is our first time having this kind of experience. We don't know what we gonna say with our parents. Filipino culture is very different with Western culture, when it comes to relationship, filipino parents are strict. So we decided to tell them after 2 month. The day finally come and told my parents first (cause im the girl) that im pregnant. They are shock because all they want to happen for my future is to have a nice job first and be stable before having a family but there dream for me has shattered. But I am suprise when they talk to us in a very clam way. They want us to get married soon but we told them not because Im pregnant, we will get married. My parents said whatever we want, they gonna respect it. I'm very happy that my parents accept the fact that one day this will happen to there little girl before but not this early. And now, having family of my own.

Now, i have my two daugthers with me and very happy with my everyday life being with them. Even though sometimes they are becoming super hyper and its ending to being super annoying. All I do is do the "Breath in, Breath out" technique then talk to them in a calm way, so they understand what is wrong and what is right. I have a very polite kids and thats a good thing. They understand me that they must help me by being behave but in the same time they can be a kid without me not having a stress time with them.

I know every mommy and daddy love there children. This is our forever treasure that

Labels:



L.O.V.E.



love girl
know her feelings

known as nikkyby her friends but real name is Michelle. proud Pinay
Lovable to those who love her.
Hater on those who hate her.
L♥RVE...2 princesses, husband, color pink, blogging, shopping, my pink gadgets.
HATES...stabber, fake, plastic, maarte, chismosa.


wishlist
coming soon

wacom intius 3. own house. big bed. plasma tv. nice car. hard drive. travel around the world. garden.


chitchatbox
say hi




April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


credits
thank you


ranks
more to come




fun contest
join them




loved by
CPL




the gang
linky-link

link
link
link
link
link


cheap hosting
as low as $1/month