Pinay-American Blog
Teaser for Blog Post
Tuesday, June 3, 2008 @ 8:55 PM

I am still looking on that code and there is many that I can't understand or maybe i'm a noob not to understand does codes...damn. I wish I'm a code genius when comes to this computer world. Many people out there can figure out what those codes means. They have the knowledge what it is use for, but me, I actually took a 4 years course of Bachelor of Science of Computer Science but I didn't finish it, I only had it for 2 years because of not going to the class (in other words cutting classes). Oh I wish I can back those days and maybe now I can even design my own website without worrying how to put those codes together. I tried looking on some website like W3school that all of those codes and learn how to use it but all I know is easy HTML's.

Well, all I can do now is too look more and try learn how to put together all the codes by not messing around with it. I'm not dreaming to be very professional one (if ever I become one its better) but all i want is to have my designs of my own here in blogging.

Labels: ,



L.O.V.E.



love girl
know her feelings

known as nikkyby her friends but real name is Michelle. proud Pinay
Lovable to those who love her.
Hater on those who hate her.
L♥RVE...2 princesses, husband, color pink, blogging, shopping, my pink gadgets.
HATES...stabber, fake, plastic, maarte, chismosa.


wishlist
coming soon

wacom intius 3. own house. big bed. plasma tv. nice car. hard drive. travel around the world. garden.


chitchatbox
say hi




April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


credits
thank you


ranks
more to come




fun contest
join them




loved by
CPL




the gang
linky-link

link
link
link
link
link


cheap hosting
as low as $1/month