Pinay-American Blog
I saw dead people
Wednesday, July 30, 2008 @ 2:40 AM


As a Filipina who understand Tagalog language (Philippines) and raised there almost half of my life, I watch Philippine News everyday. We Filipino Channel at home to keep track on what happening in the country. Ever since I was a child, the news is always the same. Corruption, politics, rally's and most of all "dead people". Yes, dead people...For example..."One man dead of an accident across EDSA highway...Family murdered by a mad drug addict... A lady hang herself, dead... A celebrity died.... Shout out between burglars and police, 2 dead.... See!!! How bloody happening back there.Damn this news, always the same. All the good news I watched is about Manny Pacquiao who won. Is this the only shocking news that country can give. I don't wanna judge or anything about their reporting. It just my opinion is...I wanna stop watching Philippine News because of it. But!!! I cannot do that..its still my homeland. Well, maybe Im still gonna continue watching TV Patrol, 24 oras and Saksi (PI News). I don't have a choice. I just gonna change channel for a while when the dead news is broadcasting. image by ~LaDanseuse

Labels: , ,



L.O.V.E.



love girl
know her feelings

known as nikkyby her friends but real name is Michelle. proud Pinay
Lovable to those who love her.
Hater on those who hate her.
L♥RVE...2 princesses, husband, color pink, blogging, shopping, my pink gadgets.
HATES...stabber, fake, plastic, maarte, chismosa.


wishlist
coming soon

wacom intius 3. own house. big bed. plasma tv. nice car. hard drive. travel around the world. garden.


chitchatbox
say hi




April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


credits
thank you


ranks
more to come




fun contest
join them




loved by
CPL




the gang
linky-link

link
link
link
link
link


cheap hosting
as low as $1/month