Pinay-American Blog
What is happening to me?
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 @ 8:19 PM


photo by nicoleatheart

This is outrageous....I can't believe I'm behind with my blogs...gosh..I don't like this feeling. I like blogging and posting here everyday but this past few days I am getting lazy to post and to think what am I goin' to write. I wanna scream out loud because my head is spinning. I have problems with my husband and it's affecting me so much. We've been married for 4 years but still theres some things he can't change. Why some guys don't accept the fact that I'm not cheating on him. Why is he accusing me? It never enter my mind to cheat on him...never!!!

He is jealous with the manager of the apartment we just moved recently. He is a nice guy who really helps when something wrong with the apartment. I think his only doing his job taking care of the apartment. I don't know why my husband became jealous of this guy. I think, its because we are talking while he is fixing something in the apartment while my husband is there. The manager is asking me of something there and thats it. My husband don't talk much with anybody thats why I'm the one the manager ask for things and i think theres nothing wrong with that. After the manager leaves on that day he fixed something in the apartment, he begun asking things that maybe the manager have crush on me. I told him, what the hell is he thinking. His impossible....grrr!!! JEALOUSY...i hate it!!!

OK, the truth is, he get jealous easily. He don't like people look at me, he even don't want any friends of me to call me. Thats why for 4 years we are married I never called any friends that is close to the area. He even check on my cellphone. He don't TRUST me. I don't know why.

He told me before that all of his ex-girlfriends cheated on him. I think, his comparing me to the past and he can't face the fact that I'm his wife that he must trust because I'm the mother of his children and TRUST is very important to the family. This really hurting me a lot.

i don't know what to do!!! can anybody give me an advice? Please!!!

Labels:



L.O.V.E.



love girl
know her feelings

known as nikkyby her friends but real name is Michelle. proud Pinay
Lovable to those who love her.
Hater on those who hate her.
L♥RVE...2 princesses, husband, color pink, blogging, shopping, my pink gadgets.
HATES...stabber, fake, plastic, maarte, chismosa.


wishlist
coming soon

wacom intius 3. own house. big bed. plasma tv. nice car. hard drive. travel around the world. garden.


chitchatbox
say hi




April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


credits
thank you


ranks
more to come




fun contest
join them




loved by
CPL




the gang
linky-link

link
link
link
link
link


cheap hosting
as low as $1/month