Pinay-American Blog
Fansign and feedback is really cool
Saturday, August 2, 2008 @ 12:11 PM


Actually, this fansign is for one of my blog Nikkypals dot com send by my good friend that also helps me in my blogging (Pink-Glamour).

It really jump my feeling when somebody likes my blogging or somebody saying "You have a nice blog". The smile of my face makes me listen on my groovy music in my laptop. I also get inspire more to make a good post. I admit not really not good in English that much, more on my grammar. I still need more practice. I'm not good in writing but i'm trying to think what people likes to read.

All of us likes good feedback on our blog post. It makes your day, right? It make you say "wow, is he/she likes what i post?" I already read a lot of tips on how to post good blog, but for me, as long as its in your heart and tour sincere on what you write and I think it's fine. We can improve more by there feedbacks and sometimes they give advices too. We learn more and more as we go far and think more.

I wish for all the bloggers the best. This is our world. It's now part of us and we're enjoying it. Admit it!...muahzz

Labels:



L.O.V.E.



love girl
know her feelings

known as nikkyby her friends but real name is Michelle. proud Pinay
Lovable to those who love her.
Hater on those who hate her.
L♥RVE...2 princesses, husband, color pink, blogging, shopping, my pink gadgets.
HATES...stabber, fake, plastic, maarte, chismosa.


wishlist
coming soon

wacom intius 3. own house. big bed. plasma tv. nice car. hard drive. travel around the world. garden.


chitchatbox
say hi




April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


credits
thank you


ranks
more to come




fun contest
join them




loved by
CPL




the gang
linky-link

link
link
link
link
link


cheap hosting
as low as $1/month