Pinay-American Blog
I eat leftover food
Friday, August 8, 2008 @ 10:11 PM


Yes, your right on what you hear, I eat leftover and its getting me fat because of it. I'm talking about my kids leftovers, they like eating and having snacks every single time they know its meal time. Of course, I'm the mommy and the one mostly cook everything from the kitchen, I give anything they want to. I also include some steamed vegetables like brocolli, carrots, string beans, corn and many kind of vegetable I can possibly steam. They love eating rice too, thats the way Filipino eat there food. After me and my husband done with our food here's my kids saying "Im done mom". Even I try to convince them to eat more of there food they still insist not to eat anymore. What can I do but to eat the leftover. Sometime my husband helps me but most of the time I'm the one left at home and I don't want to waste any food. If its still OK to eat then I gonna eat it.

I try many kind of food they can eat for them to explore on what we Filipinos who grew up in the Philippines eats ( I mean what kind of food we eat). I try them to serve even menudos, chopseuy, pansit (one of there favorites), adobo (also this) and many Filipino dishes. I even try to give them "kakanin" (sticky rice cakes) and they like it so far. I want them to be familiar with Philippine dishes. As of now they never tried balot yet, they are still young for that.

As of now I ask them how many they want to, so they can eat it all. I teach them not to waste food because lot of children is not lucky like them can eat whenever they like to. My kid is not obese, I maintain them not to eat to much sweet because I told them it can rotten there teeth early and they listen like a behave kids and lucky I am. image by ~blackpixie

Labels:



L.O.V.E.



love girl
know her feelings

known as nikkyby her friends but real name is Michelle. proud Pinay
Lovable to those who love her.
Hater on those who hate her.
L♥RVE...2 princesses, husband, color pink, blogging, shopping, my pink gadgets.
HATES...stabber, fake, plastic, maarte, chismosa.


wishlist
coming soon

wacom intius 3. own house. big bed. plasma tv. nice car. hard drive. travel around the world. garden.


chitchatbox
say hi




April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


credits
thank you


ranks
more to come




fun contest
join them




loved by
CPL




the gang
linky-link

link
link
link
link
link


cheap hosting
as low as $1/month