Pinay-American Blog
The School called me about my daughter
Saturday, August 16, 2008 @ 1:53 AM


Actually, i've been waiting for this for about 2 months. I register my 5 years old daughter for Kindergaten, when I got there I gave everything they needed (requirements) and wait for a while for them to review my daughters papers (birth certificate, immunization record and physical examination) for them to know if my daughter can go to there school. They said, they can tell if my daughter can go there school cause they are running out of teachers, they said, they gonna send me some orientation letter or call me if my to daughter got in.

After waiting for 2 months, thank godness, "she got in" the lady from the other line told me and thats good. The school is neat with our place so we can just walk there for school days. Its really good to register children here early cause sometimes they have limit of student for each school. My daughter is so lucky to be there. The school gonna start on August 27 (Wednesday) and starts at 8:15 in the morning and ends at 12:15.

My 3 1/2 yr. old daughter can't go to school yet (Pre-School) cause the only required age is 4 yrs. old. She have to wait until next year for to go to school. It just like yesterday when I'm holding tiny babies, crying and calling me out for my breast when they're hungry. They growing now and now, they almost ready to go to school. I have to prepare everything for there future, it's gonna be busy, busy, busy. That's the way mommy are, exhausting but at the same time very happy with them. image by noriascoop

Labels:



L.O.V.E.



love girl
know her feelings

known as nikkyby her friends but real name is Michelle. proud Pinay
Lovable to those who love her.
Hater on those who hate her.
L♥RVE...2 princesses, husband, color pink, blogging, shopping, my pink gadgets.
HATES...stabber, fake, plastic, maarte, chismosa.


wishlist
coming soon

wacom intius 3. own house. big bed. plasma tv. nice car. hard drive. travel around the world. garden.


chitchatbox
say hi




April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


credits
thank you


ranks
more to come




fun contest
join them




loved by
CPL




the gang
linky-link

link
link
link
link
link


cheap hosting
as low as $1/month