Pinay-American Blog
Brow Lift Surgery
Thursday, September 18, 2008 @ 7:44 PM

My mom just turned 50-year-old last August 21 and shes now getting conscious with her beauty. My mom don't look that old but forever young is not real. Gravity will pull us down and us we get old our skin will go down. But we are now in 20th century and technology is one of the best friend of almost every human being.

Then this afternoon my mom called me to ask a favor, to look at the internet for Maryland browlift or brow lift surgery information. She said she needed it cause she notice her eyebrows is dropping that sometimes causes of eye irritation and makes her eye so red because of scratching it. I browse and browse, finally got some information about this browlift, also known as forehead lift. Forehead lift is surgical procedure for those who need to improve their appearance, I got this information at Renudc.com . WOW! this is good news. After this information I got. I told my mom about it and excited to have this kind of experience.


L.O.V.E.



love girl
know her feelings

known as nikkyby her friends but real name is Michelle. proud Pinay
Lovable to those who love her.
Hater on those who hate her.
L♥RVE...2 princesses, husband, color pink, blogging, shopping, my pink gadgets.
HATES...stabber, fake, plastic, maarte, chismosa.


wishlist
coming soon

wacom intius 3. own house. big bed. plasma tv. nice car. hard drive. travel around the world. garden.


chitchatbox
say hi




April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


credits
thank you


ranks
more to come




fun contest
join them




loved by
CPL




the gang
linky-link

link
link
link
link
link


cheap hosting
as low as $1/month