Pinay-American Blog
Be debt free
Wednesday, October 8, 2008 @ 4:31 AM

My mom always call me and ask me if I have extra money because she almost behind with her debts. If i have some extra, I gave her some but not all the time have it. I want to help my mom with her debt problem but lot of people saying, even them they have the same problem, you know, debt!!! Almost everyday she somebody calling her about her debt or she receive letters of her due about her debts. She want to have a debt consolidation loan but she doesn't know how. Me and my mom go in front of my computer and hoping to find a a help to getting rid this burden. We found No Debt Today and it look likes my moms prayer finally arrive. They have debt consolidators that from a can help her to be debt free. My mom immediately sign up at this site and I can see the look on her face that she's so excited that soon her debts will be gone away. She's happy calling the credit counselor about they can do to get rid of this burden in her life. Visit and call My Debt Consolidation Advice and be like mom who have now a smile on her face.


L.O.V.E.



love girl
know her feelings

known as nikkyby her friends but real name is Michelle. proud Pinay
Lovable to those who love her.
Hater on those who hate her.
L♥RVE...2 princesses, husband, color pink, blogging, shopping, my pink gadgets.
HATES...stabber, fake, plastic, maarte, chismosa.


wishlist
coming soon

wacom intius 3. own house. big bed. plasma tv. nice car. hard drive. travel around the world. garden.


chitchatbox
say hi




April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


credits
thank you


ranks
more to come




fun contest
join them




loved by
CPL




the gang
linky-link

link
link
link
link
link


cheap hosting
as low as $1/month