Pinay-American Blog
Mother-in-law VS Daughter-in-law
Wednesday, October 1, 2008 @ 8:47 PM


My mother-in-law just migrate here a month ago and my husband is happy his mom to be here. I can see on his face how exciting he is to see his mom again. It's been last year since the last time he saw his mom. I'm so happy too, seeing my husband like that makes me feel happy too. After a week staying in our apartment she moved to San Diego, her daughter live there with her 4-year-old son and her husband. Only few days, she called to my husband and ask him to move to San Diego with me and the kids. I don't like the idea of moving anywhere, most of all in San Diego. Its not that I don't like my mother-in-law, I don't like to move other place and its far here from San Mateo,CA where I came for the first place since I got here in United States.

Me and my husband been arguing about moving, he wants the idea but me...a big NO. This is our life, our family and nobody can decide where we going to live even his mother. We are big enough to decide whatever we want to, nobody can dictate us. It's so annoying that she been forcing us to move there because she feels lonely only having her daughter and her grandson there at San Diego. I respect her will and feelings but all I can say is...I will stay here and that is my final decision.

If your in my place...What is your decision? MOVING OR STAY?

Labels:



L.O.V.E.



love girl
know her feelings

known as nikkyby her friends but real name is Michelle. proud Pinay
Lovable to those who love her.
Hater on those who hate her.
L♥RVE...2 princesses, husband, color pink, blogging, shopping, my pink gadgets.
HATES...stabber, fake, plastic, maarte, chismosa.


wishlist
coming soon

wacom intius 3. own house. big bed. plasma tv. nice car. hard drive. travel around the world. garden.


chitchatbox
say hi




April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


credits
thank you


ranks
more to come




fun contest
join them




loved by
CPL




the gang
linky-link

link
link
link
link
link


cheap hosting
as low as $1/month